COVID-19 Update 4/13/2021
We are committed to maintaining the quality of your service while taking every precaution possible to protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, friends, and families. We are all impacted in some way by this pandemic, and Black & Soli, P.C., CPA has been planning and working to ensure continuity of service. Here’s what you need to know:
- Our office hours are 9:00 am to 5:00pm through April 14th. Our office will be closed April 16th and we will reopen Monday April 26th at 9am. Starting April 26th our office hours will be Monday through Thursday, 9am to noon and 1pm to 4pm. We will close during the lunch hour. and closed on Friday's
- At this time the Lobby is closed, please call for instructions.
- We have a mail slot that you may drop documenation in. We will call you with any questions.
- We are scheduling telephone or video interviews.
- We will update this site with developments that could potentially impact our hours.
- Masks will be required for any personal contact and the Landlord is requiring masks in common areas & elevator.
We will continue to meet deadlines during this challenging time, and we appreciate your flexibility. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
Please understand we do not like these restrictions anymore than you may; However, for your safety, our safety and all those around us all, we feel it necessary at this critical time. Rest assured we will lift these restrictions as soon as safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. We wish you and your family good health.
Since 1975, we at Black & Soli, P.C., CPA have offered our clients more than just financial statement preparation and income tax preparation.
Although we serve all generations, we understand that the needs of a retirement community differ from those of a big city or a small town and being located in Green Valley. We strive to serve those special needs and to insure that we are able to provide the services as the need arises.
Through attention to detail and attention to our clients needs, we provide our clients with accounting, income tax, estate & trust accounting, tax preparation and planning, in addition to long range planning, with the clients interest foremost.
We strive to build long term relationships in order to have a thorough understanding of our clients financial position; allowing us to be of assistance to family members in times of need. Should clients be incapacitated, temporarily or permanently, we make sure we are available to assist with tax preparation, etc., and we go where needed in order to provide the services required by the client.
Our specialties in income tax preparation, estate tax preparation and trust planning add to our abilities to better serve the retirement community.
We welcome all clients of all age groups and recognize the special tax planning and service needs of each generation. Our clients are all treated with equal professionalism and respect.
You can also send us a message directly through the contact page of this website.