COVID-19 Update 1/4/2022
We are committed to maintaining the quality of your service while taking every precaution possible to protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, friends, and families. We are all impacted in some way by this pandemic, and Black & Soli, P.C., CPA has been planning and working to ensure continuity of service. Here’s what you need to know:
- Our office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9am to 12pm and 1pm to 4pm. We will close during the lunch hour, and closed on Friday's
- We have a mail slot that you may drop documenation in. We will call you with any questions.
- We are now scheduling necessary in office, telephone or video interviews.
- Our Lobby is open
- Due to continously evolving mask mandates clients will be advised when calling the office of our mask requirments. We will wear face covering during your visit at your request.
- We will continue to keep safety measures like enhanced cleanings and social distancing in place.
- We will update this site with developments that could potentially impact our hours.
We will continue to meet deadlines during this challenging time, and we appreciate your flexibility. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
Please understand we do not like these restrictions anymore than you may; However, for your safety, our safety and all those around us all, we feel it necessary at this critical time. Rest assured we will lift these restrictions as soon as safe to do so.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time. We wish you and your family good health.
Since 1975, we at Black & Soli, P.C., CPA have offered our clients more than just financial statement preparation and income tax preparation.
Although we serve all generations, we understand that the needs of a retirement community differ from those of a big city or a small town and being located in Green Valley. We strive to serve those special needs and to insure that we are able to provide the services as the need arises.
Through attention to detail and attention to our clients needs, we provide our clients with accounting, income tax, estate & trust accounting, tax preparation and planning, in addition to long range planning, with the clients interest foremost.
We strive to build long term relationships in order to have a thorough understanding of our clients financial position; allowing us to be of assistance to family members in times of need. Should clients be incapacitated, temporarily or permanently, we make sure we are available to assist with tax preparation, etc., and we go where needed in order to provide the services required by the client.
Our specialties in income tax preparation, estate tax preparation and trust planning add to our abilities to better serve the retirement community.
We welcome all clients of all age groups and recognize the special tax planning and service needs of each generation. Our clients are all treated with equal professionalism and respect.
You can also send us a message directly through the contact page of this website.